For those Coventry residents and business owners that have sustained any damage to their residence or business during the 2 most recent storm events please download the RIEMA document and complete the appropriate application for the time frame that the damage was incurred.
In an event of an emergency, Coventry officials issue alerts through CodeRED, a high-speed notification solution. The CodeRED system allows messages to be quickly delivered to targeted areas or the entire town. Sign up for CodeRed today on the link below.
- If you have a home phone in Coventry, your home phone is in the CodeRED 911 database. Your number will be called. However, you must be home to answer that call or have a working voicemail set up.
- The number that will appear on caller ID is always 866-419-5000
- You should sign your cell phone for CodeRED if these conditions exist:
- If you do not have a home phone and only have a cell phone.
- If you are not home at the time the CodeRED notification and DO NOT have voicemail
- Family and Friends who do not have a home phone in Coventry.
- Business owners who live out of town and want to monitor town notifications.
- By signing up your cell phone you are able to also receive TEXT & Emails with direct web links and sometimes attachments such as pictures or forms.
We suggest a managed account so you can make changes anytime. Please note, weather alert notifications happen frequently during active thunderstorms months and overnight, so you may not wish to enroll in them.
There is NO CHARGE for emergency use of CodeRed to the Town of Coventry.
Sign Up Here